When love is in the air, then why not on your body? If you ask how, love tattoos is the answer. Love tattoos have become a trend these days. Instead of keeping your feelings within your heart, bold people believe to flaunt it. Love tattoos show love for your loved ones in an artistic and interesting way that bring them closer to you. Love tattoos can include any symbol or element related to love according to the choice of wearer and the skills of the artist.
MEANING OF LOVE TATTOOS
Love Tattoos depict various feelings like trust, passion, faith, hope, friendship, devotion and inspiration. You can not only show love to your life partner but also to your mom, dad, friend, nature and even God. But the most important thing before getting a tattoo inked on your body is to understand the meaning of your tattoo completely. Don’t rush for a tattoo without getting aware about what it stands for so that you don’t have to regret later.
Through this article, we bring to you the most fascinating love tattoo designs that can inspire you for your next tattoo.
ELEMENTS IN LOVE TATTOOS
If you are confused about what to include in your love tattoo, then we have some options for you. You can make your tattoo a masterpiece by working with your skills on the most appropriate element according to your choice.
- Heart: – Whenever one thinks about the symbol of love, the first thing that comes to mind is HEART. An eternal heart can portray your love in the most appropriate way to your loved ones. The best thing is that a heart can not only show your love to your life partner but to God also, by adding a cross or angel or wings to the eternal heart which symbolise God.
- Rose:- Although every flower shows love and compassion, you can include your favourite flower in your tattoo. But Rose is the most romantic flower known ever. This rose can have the name of your loved one on it which will symbolize your love for them.
- Dove:- This beautiful bird symbolizes love. You can make your tattoo more attractive by adding a ribbon to the neck of this dove. The name of your lover can be engraved on this ribbon.
- Love:- Another interesting way is to write LOVE in letters on your body. You can use different fonts and sizes to make it more artistic. Some stars and flowers can also be added to this design. The best part is you can get this tattoo done on any part of your body.
- Key and heart lock :- The popular saying, “You owe the key to my heart”, can be portrayed through this Key and Heart Lock design. This design can include different artworks like including a key with a heart or a lock made out of heart with a vast array of colours. You can also add a twist by having a key on your body and lock on your beloved one’s.
- Cupid :- Cupid is a symbol of love that has a magic bow and arrow. It is believed that whoever he decides to shoot with the arrow will fall in love. A cupid can be accompanied with a heart or a dove. This is a great way to show your love in the most artistic way.
So, it is the right time to choose the right tattoo and get it inked soon. But assure yourself first with your own research work also. All the best.
We hope that you enjoyed visiting our website and this blog too. Keep visiting our website for more updates. Feel free to post your comments. You can also share your experiences of love tattoos with us.