This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, https://www.tattooeasily.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by tattooeasily.com.
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website. If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Website.
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on Jan 10, 2017.
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to tattooeasily.com, the owner of the Website.
A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
This website helps people to search for tattoo ideas. This collection was brought to you by the tattoo community therefore we don’t own these images. No copyright infringement intended. All copyright goes to their rightful owner(s). If you think one of the images does not belong here email us from our contact section and we are going to remove them.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsorsuch third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. tattooeasily.com has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third partywebsites at your own risk.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Slovakia, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovakia, without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of tattooeasily.com under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
THIS NOTICE IS SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION AT ANY TIME, WHETHER FOR CHANGES IN THE LAW OR AT THE CONVENIENCE OF True Healthy Products LLC. WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. YOU MUST CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU SEE A CORRECT, CURRENT VERSION OF THE NOTICE.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Please refer to the following detailed instructions which must be followed to protect your rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.newco.com/uglytext_page.html”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Send the communication to [email protected]
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
Your communication must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
Your name, address, and telephone number.
- The following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the your address is located, (or Santa Clara County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the affected material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”